Join us for a special event celebrating the Conservation Coalition of Oklahoma Foundation sponsored by Stanley
Featuring beer from Marshall Brewing Company, barbecue from RibCrib and music from Cody Brewer
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 • 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Marshall Brewing Company • 618 S. Wheeling Ave. • Tulsa, Oklahoma [map]
- $10 – Ticket only
- Includes entrance to the event, first round of beer from Marshall Brewing and food from Rib Crib
- $20 – Two tickets
- Includes entrance to the event for two people, plus first round of beer from Marshall Brewing and food from Rib Crib
- $45 – Ticket and one-year Foundation membership
- Includes entrance to the event, first round of beer from Marshall Brewing and food from Rib Crib. Also includes an individual membership to the Conservation Coalition of Oklahoma Foundation, which includes a monthly newsletter with the latest news in Oklahoma wildlife, water and conservation, a numbered membership card for the first 500 members, special updates directly from the Coalition and a Conservation Coalition of Oklahoma bumper sticker
- Other – Add an additional tax-deductible donation to your ticket purchase to help support conservation and outdoors education for children in Oklahoma! Any donation over $45 will include a Foundation membership. Learn more about our complete membership levels and their benefits by clicking here.
Can’t attend, but would still like to donate to support outdoor education for Oklahoma kids? Click here!
Online ticket sales are subject to a 3% processing fee. All ticket levels are tax-deductible. You’ll receive a receipt as proof of your donation via email once you’ve registered for the event.