Why become an individual member of the Conservation Coalition of Oklahoma?
Becoming a member of the Conservation Coalition of Oklahoma is an easy way to ensure clean water, habitat for wildlife, public spaces in nature and resources for outdoor recreational activities in our great state.
You vote with your conscience. You may not have the time or resources to dedicate to keeping a close, daily watch on legislation regarding your interests in conservation. Let the Coalition take the responsibility by doing the research, fighting for your interests and reporting back to you on a regular basis.
Your membership supports the Coalition’s efforts to hold Oklahoma’s legislative officials accountable, research ways we can improve conservation in our great state and organize grassroots efforts to defeat dangerous legislation, such as State Question 777 in 2016.
What is included in a Coalition membership?
In addition to supporting efforts to ensure clean water, lands and habitat, your annual membership includes the following:
- Monthly e-newsletter with conservation and legislation updates
- Numbered membership card for the first 500 founding members
- Special updates directly from the Coalition
- Conservation Coalition of Oklahoma bumper sticker
To apply for membership online, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Take your membership to the next level
By pledging additional support to the Conservation Coalition of Oklahoma, you’ll receive the gifts above, plus additional gifts based on your support level:
- Single donation or recurring donation totaling $100 over the course of one year
- Certificate signifying your dedication to conservation efforts in Oklahoma
- First 50 donors receive a handwritten note from the Coalition’s board chair, Ron Suttles
- Donation of $500 or more
- Framed 8×10″ signed and framed Oklahoma wildlife print
- Donation of $1000 or more
- Custom, laser-etched plaque signifying your dedication to conservation efforts in Oklahoma
How to pledge additional support as a member
- New members:
- Current members:
- Click here to pledge your additional support
How to become an individual member of the Conservation Coalition of Oklahoma
Fill out the form below, then click the link below the form to pay your annual dues.
Once you’ve submitted your application, click here to pay your annual dues of $35.
Apply via mail
- Download and print a membership form by clicking here
- Write a check to the Conservation Coalition of Oklahoma in the amount requested on the membership form and submit your application and payment to: Conservation Coalition of Oklahoma, PO Box 2571, Oklahoma City, OK 73101
- You may also pay your annual membership fee online via PayPal by clicking here